Saturday, April 5, 2008

Welcome Home!

I have created this blog as a way to keep in touch with our friends and family. We are currently living in Bloomington Indiana where Phil is a graduate student. In fact we live 9 blocks from the Law School! School is a big part of our lives right now. It dictates where we live and what we do. Sometimes it is hard being controlled by credit hours and internships...but sometimes it is very fun and exciting too! This summer we will be living with my mom and dad and then living in Paris for 5 weeks. Hopefully this will help us keep in touch!

2 comments:

A Fuller Day said...

yeah! I will read it :-) I have a blog too. Its www.stilllearninglife.blogspot.com You might get a kick out of a few of my posts. Particularly one entitled "birther of babies" :-)

Emily said...

wow! Paris? That's awesome! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...