Thursday, July 31, 2008

Some of my clothes are growing out of me...


**Disclaimer: I am not trying to show off or anything. I just think that it is funny that I am wearing these every day because they are the only pair of shorts that I brought!


Phil took this photo of me yesterday. I know that these were a little on the roomy side when we came but now they are falling off of me! I have to really cinch my belt in to keep these puppies up! It is a bit of a pain but also pretty exciting considering that we have been eating whatever we want! I guess all of our walking around has paid off. Just another reason that I am excited to get home and try on some of my prepregnancy clothes! My goal was to fit back in to some of them by the end of the summer. I can't wait to see if I accomplished my goal!

Oh, I should also make it known that my mom and I made daily trips to work out at Curves For Women for much of May and June. I really enjoyed the work out and I think that it really works! I am considering joining Curves when I get back to Bloomington.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Way to go Alli! Every week you have looked thinner and thinner and this week you look like you could definitely fit back into your pre-pregnancy clothes. All that walking has paid off big time! Maybe you'll be inspired to walk more when you get home rather than get in your car to drive places. I'm hoping that this comment will get published as I have been having problems the past couple of days of getting anything to go through. Well I must get back to "Shark Week".
Love, Aunt Lisa

Alli and Phil said...

Thanks for the encouragement! I feel great and I think that I will walk more often. Bloomington is pretty small. I look forward to walking around town pushing Luke in the stroller! He doesn't seem to mind his stroller that much anymore. Phil is taking his 1st of two finals right now. Enjoy Shark Week! I always seem to miss it! Will I be seeing you soon?

Love, Alli

Camie said...

Congratulations!! It feels so good to get back into some of your 'real clothes' after a baby!

Guppy & the Worm said...

I think Curves should go national with this...eat and walk your way to pre-preg clothes...oh, only if you walk to Curves...in Paris.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...