Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Friends

This morning I locked Luke and my keys in the car together! I was in a hurry to leave and I locked the door to the apartment (which I always do last) and Luke was pushing the buttons on my key chain as I was walking out to the car. The door locked! When I closed the car door I realized that it was locked! Stress!!!! I called my friends that have keys to our place and there was no answer. Luckily Phil was able to get a hold of our friend Peter who just happened to be getting out of class and heading to work. Everything ended up working out and Peter was a huge help. We are so blessed to have great friends that love us and Luke!
Luke was my helper at the grocery today! Doesn't he look like he is having fun?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...