Thursday, March 19, 2009

IU vs. MSU game


Luke and I watched the first part of this game the other night while Phil was at class. I just turned the game on and Luke went in for his first basket of the night. Maybe we are just pretending that Luke loves basketball so I will let you decide for yourself...

He can be pretty silly

and a bit of a performer

Here he is really watching the game

I took some close-ups and I just decided to post them all...



More game watching

so grown-up

bye bye baby

Hello trouble!

another dunk

I think that they were looking for daddy to come home

I was stuffing diapers and folding wipes...he took this opportunity to practice bathing. Who wouldn't really?


I love the way his little waist looks!

Our attempts to document our evening for posterity!

1 comment:

guppy and the worm said...

Looks to me like Luke has a real interest in basketball !! After being at our place without his hoop....I did notice that he picked up his basketball first thing the next morning,once he was at home and made a basket! 2 points! Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...