Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Card Dramatics

I have all of my Christmas cards addressed and sitting in a stack on the counter just waiting for postage. They have been ready and waiting for a week now! I thought I was on top of things this year but evidently not. I hope that they make it to their destination by Christmas! So while you are waiting I will let you view the photos that did NOT make the cut...anyone else have this problem? Thanks goodness for digital cameras!

Can you see the top of Luke's blond head in the lower left hand corner of this photo?

Still didn't make it in time.

Yes, everybody is looking...but we are standing in awkward places!

We had some obvious troubles...just imagine if Sanibel had been in the mix?!! Oh dear!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...