Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gapas Tree

My parents have always gotten the best real tree that we could find...or that $10 could buy us! Our traditional tree farm closed though. So sad. So my parents have been improvising the past couple of years. Will my dad ever "break down" and get an artificial tree? Only the bestest deal of the century will tell.

Every year my Aunt Marsha and Uncle Dave send our family a commemorative White House ornament. My dad takes pride in hanging the White House ornamnets on the tree every year. It is a special tradition to look at each one and read the history behind it.

This year Gapas was generous enough to share this tradition with his "little gobbler." The ornamnets fit nicely on this little decorative tree that my mom used to use on the front step.

The front door of the White House is a family favorite!

Gapas models proper ornament placement. There is a science to it you know!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...