Saturday, September 25, 2010

Johnny Appleseed Fesital

Last Saturday we went to the Johnny Appleseed Festival in Ft. Wayne. Everybody else in Ft. Wayne was there too! So busy! We had fun walking around looking for just the right lunch food item. Phil and I both had a duck sandwich. Yes, we love duck! It was tasty! We also had cinnamon caramel corn, apple cider, and an apple dumpling with cream.

Here are the boys with an apple dumpling.


Luke was mad because he didn't want to try the apple dumpling. He does not feel very adventurous lately. We didn't make him try it...more for us!


Upon leaving the festival I discovered a large rock in my shoe. Phil somehow got it out after we got home. This was after we stopped by Kroger on the way home to pick up some milk. I didn't even think about the rock and I quickly ran in the store. Boy were their floors slippery! I felt like I was ice skating and I sounded like I was tap dancing. Such an odd thing to deal with?! Why do these things happen to me? Phil just shook his head and smiled. I think that is why he married me?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...