Sunday, November 21, 2010

Luke and His Art


Luke drew his first sun all on his own!


He kept wanting to pose with his drawing from behind the chalkboard. And just in case you could not tell, the circles at the bottom of the chalkboard are him and his cousin Arthur playing at the park. So sweet!


Okay, this picture has a story: The stick figure on the right is me (Alli) and Luke drew a wooden bridge for me to walk on to get to grandpa.


Then later that day he spontaneously drew this volcano with lava spurting out of the top. He talks about volcanoes a lot lately and asks me tons of questions about them. And by "tons" I really mean the same question over and over again.


Luke took this picture of the volcano himself!


He took this one too.



I kind of like it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...