Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Personal Savior or Chef?

I put Luke's mattress in his tent so that he could take a nap.


We were playing in his tent and reading books.

Luke randomly said "I have Jesus in my heart"

He has said this multiple times lately.

So I asked him if he wanted to pray with me and ask Jesus into his heart?


He said yes and repeated in prayer after me and asked Jesus to come into his heart!

After we prayed I said so how do you feel?

Luke: "Nice"

Me: "So what do you want to do now?"


Luke: "Ask Jesus to make me some lunch!"

I am not sure what he is thinking?

Maybe he is getting not only a personal Savior but a personal chef?

2 comments:

guppy and the worm said...

I loved this!!! Before Christmas, when we were making the cookies we had cookie cutters,snowman,gingerbread boy,Christmas tree, stocking, a cross ,a heart, and a holly leaf. I told him that the cross stood for Jesus and that the heart meant we had Jesus in our hearts! Maybe thats where he got the idea??

Ang said...

What a beautiful moment to share with your son. He truly believes that if you ask you will receive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...