Sunday, March 13, 2011

Angie and Anthropologie

I had the pleasure of meeting up with my dear friend Angie home from Egypt! I had to post this for posterity and I LOVE my pregnant friend and her belly due at the end of April. I predict "girl" by the way she was glowing. So we will see what happens! We did very "American" things: lunch at The Cheesecake Factory and mall shopping! It was seriously so amazing to see her in person. I had to keep pinching myself. You know that warm fuzzy familiar feeling you get when you hear a special person's voice? As soon as we saw each other it was like no time had passed except she was pregnant and I was pushing a baby in a stroller! We had not seen each other in a very long time. I could keep gushing but I will spare you... Anyways it was a sweet reunion.


I saw these newspaper print decoupaged animal heads at Anthropologie and loved them! I have been wanting to try making one of these and the newspaper print seems genius to me. Oh, and don't worry, I already know that I am weird. But I feel compelled to try it.


So creative!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...